Sunday, May 9, 2010

ah-ha

Just had an ah-ha moment i thought i would share. So I was thinking about how i get frustrated with people when they don't trust my intentions for them. I want them to see my heart and how it loves them. and it hurts me when they doubt that. so all the sudden, i realized how I affect the heart of God in such a way. He shows me over and over again His heart of love and compassion and how His intentions are for my good and not to harm me. Then something hard comes along and I want to blame Him, and doubt Him. And He must say oh beloved...don't you see my heart for you, look at all the ways I've tried to reveal myself to you and shown you my love and you're still questioning me and doubting me and my intentions for you, don't you see I gave my life for you. TRUST ME! Trust my heart for you. Thank you Jesus for your patient persistant pursual of your people.

1 comment:

Serenity said...

I love reading your blog. Thanks for keeping it updated, even if you don't know what to say. God is using you. thanks for sharing your ah-ha moment, good stuff. :)