Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nathan Update

Many have wondered about Nathan now...how is he...is he eating...etc...
He seems to be just fine now, I think on the third day after birth he started nursing successfully. We just kept praying and Hellen kept trying. He got darker very fast and has the cutest chubby little cheeks. His excretory system seems to be working as he peed on my mom and nearly pooped on me. I've included a picture of me, Hellen, my mom, Hellen's other two girls, her husbands cousin and her son and another girl. My mom is holding Nathan.

One unfortunate thing for Nathan is he has two older sisters, so when she came to my house the other day he had a cute little worn-out/faded dress on, with hot pink plastic diaper cover thing on, and a pretty sweater. He was cute in the outfit, but i think i might work on getting the boy some trousers.

No comments: