Thursday, March 6, 2008

in a day

It's amazing how much you can learn in a single day. If I don't write it down I'm going to forget it all, and then is that really learning? This blogging will be my effort, guided by the Holy Spirit to share what God whispers to me in the secret, or shouts into my stubborn ears. He is too good to keep to myself and as He shows parts of Himself to me, it is my obligation to pass it on. I must embrace the love that He has shown me and try not to get in the way of Him showing His love through me. this is one such attempt.
Learned today:
Every single person I come into contact with I must view them and treat them as made in the image of God. I must look for what it is beautiful about them, what part of the Father is coming through them whether they know it or not, or like it or not. Lord, teach me this graciousness.

2 comments:

Heather Hendriksen said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us. We love to see how GOD is moving in you and we look forward to seeing what He has in store for you! May HE shower you with HIS blessings! Love ya, Aunt Heather

mbhendriksen said...

Beckster,

Nice blog. I am grateful that God blessed you with the gift of writing. You will be a blessing to all who enter your blog. To God be the Glory!

Love,
MOM